1. what do each of these terms refer to copyright, patent, trademark, and trade secret?
2. Why is intellectual property entitled to legal protection?
3. Why did copyright laws become stricter and more punishing in the late 20th century?
4. What is the Fair Use doctrine?
5. Make an argument for legalizing the copying of music or software.
6. Do I or don’t I own the books on my Kindle? If I own them, why can’t I transfer them? If I don’t own them, what is my legal right to them?
7. What was the 1984 Sony Supreme Court case about?
8. Was Napster responsible for the actions of its users?
9. Why did the court find in favor of Diamond in the Rio case?
10. What is Digital Rights Management?