Part Three: Measuring Your Strategic Marketing Plan’s Success
Record and submit a narrated PowerPoint presentation to share your analysis and recommendations for the proposed marketing support of the park.
- Provide a marketing strategy that considers the following areas (slides 1–4):
- Digital marketing strategy
- Traditional marketing strategy
- Communications and public relations strategy
- Event marketing strategy
Monitoring Your Marketing Strategy— In this part of the project, you will explain how you will monitor the performance of your strategy. Your presentation should include the following critical factors:
- Identify three SMART marketing objectives and describe how they align with safety, customer satisfaction, and profitability. (slide 5)
- Identify one KPI that can be used for each of the marketing objectives. (slide 6)
- Describe the methods that could be used to monitor performance of the three marketing objectives. Provide rationale. (slides 7–8)
- Using plan-do-check-act (PDCA) methodology, provide a continuous improvement process for preserving brand identity and reputation. (slides 9–10)
- Describe two marketing strategies to address negative public feedback on social media. (slides 11–12)
- Consider the role of public relations.
- Consider the role of crisis management.
Note: Remember to use both onscreen text and audio narration or speaker notes in your PowerPoint presentations to convey your information effectively. If, due to technical challenges, audio narration is not possible, precise and extensive speaker notes should be used addressing all the critical elements in the presentation. For example, you can use brief bulleted lists on the slide and include detailed explanations in your audio narration or speaker notes.