Student PowerPoint Presentation: Chapter 6 to 8
Objectives: The presentation assignment has several goals. It requires students to apply concepts from Corporate Structure and legal issues, Medical Staff organization and Physician Liability. The process to identified and review cases focused on the legal risk for nurses it is a great skill they will be using as Healthcare Administrator. In addition, the student will be able to identify a variety of negligent errors by allied health professionals. .
Format and Guidelines: The student will create a Power Point Presentation from Chapter 6 to 8 of the Textbook and the Article related to Week 3 (Choose your desire topic form these chapters). The Presentation should have a minimum of 8 slides, including Title Page, Introduction, Conclusion, and References.
The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).
EACH PAPER SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Title Page: Topic Name, Student Name
2. Introduction: Provide a brief synopsis of the meaning (not a description) of the topic you choose, in your own words
3. Content Body: Progress your theme, provide Material, illustrations and Diagram to explain, describe and clarify the Topic you choose.
4. Conclusion: Briefly summarize your thoughts & conclusion to your critique of the articles and Chapter you read.
5. References: The student must use other textbooks, research papers, and articles as references (minimum 3).
attached are the chapters