This is based off the topic chosen for the capstone proposal.
This week you are to submit an “annotated” research bibliography of a minimum of “six” references (no older than seven years) to be used. Sources should only include scholarly sources such as journals, reports for think tanks, books, theses, and dissertations. Ensure each reference is thoroughly “summarized and evaluated.”
For the proper format for an annotated bibliography, see: https://libguides.brandonu.ca/c.php?g=315021&p=2104904
Past research is always referred to in past tense
For each citation:
- The first 1-2 sentences establish the credentials of the author/source.
- The next 2-3 sentences discuss content in brief.
- The last 1-2 sentences establish a link between the capstone topic and the source
- Must be at a minimum of 3-4 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A minimum of 6 scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.